What To Do?
1) Whale Watching Tours - Most tour operators guarantee whale sightings as you explore the beautiful Cape Breton coastline. Other species often seen on these tours include seals, dolphins, sun fish, tuna, sea turtles and bald eagles.
2) Swimming / Sunbathing - Ingonish Beach, North Beach, Broad Cove Beach and Black Brook Beach are all within 5 - 15 minutes of Sea Breeze Cottages.
3) Hiking - The Cape Breton Highlands National Park's 25 hiking trails range from easy strolls to challenging climbs with panoramic views of canyons, highlands and seacoasts. The variety of trails provides a chance to intimately explore the complex habitat of Northern Cape Breton Island. Telephone - 902 336 2398
4) Golf - Golf at Highlands Links
5) Geocaching - The Cape Breton Highlands National Park offers four geocaches. For more information, click here
6) Fishing - Cape Breton Highlands National Park presently offers recreational fishing opportunities, in season, on its many lakes and streams. The most sought after species is the native brook or speckled trout. Atlantic salmon are also found in some park waters. For more information, click here
7) Special Events - For more information on Special Events, click here